Information on the processing of personal data
(general for individuals in the event that the processing of data takes place on the basis of the implementation of legal provisions, contracts, or consent)
Valid from May 25, 2018.
Due to the entry into force on May 25, 2018 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing the Directive 95/46 / EC (referred to as “GDPR”), we would like to inform you about the following principles on which we process data:
Pursuant to Art. 13 sec. 1 and sec. 2 GDPR, I inform you that:
- The administrator of your personal data is the company “Seepoint Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its registered office at ul. I Brigade Legionów 15, Goleniów tel. +48 91 418 11 91 e-mail: email@example.com;
- Your data will be, in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and the EU Council 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection) processed in order to fulfill obligations resulting from legal provisions, performance of the contract or consent granted.
- In connection with the processing of data in order to fulfill the obligations arising from legal provisions, the recipients of your personal data may be:
a. public authorities and entities performing public tasks or acting on behalf of public authorities, to the extent and for the purposes that result from the provisions of generally applicable law;
b. other entities that, on the basis of relevant contracts signed with “Seepoint Sp. z o.o. ” w process personal data for which the Administrator is “Seepoint Sp. z o.o.“
- After completing the purpose for which they were collected, the data will be processed for archival purposes and stored for the period necessary to comply with the provisions on archiving data by the Administrator.
- In connection with the processing of your personal data, you have the following rights:
a. the right to access personal data, including the right to obtain a copy of this data;
b. the right to request rectification (correction) of personal data – if the data is incorrect or incomplete;
c. the right to request the deletion of personal data (the so-called right to be forgotten), if:
• the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed;
• the data subject has objected to the processing of personal data,
• the data subject has withdrawn consent to the processing of personal data, which is the basis for data processing and there is no other legal basis for data processing;
• personal data is processed unlawfully;
• personal data must be removed in order to comply with the legal obligation
d. the right to request the restriction of the processing of personal data – if:
• the data subject questions the correctness of personal data;
• data processing is unlawful, and the data subject opposes the deletion of data, requesting their restriction instead;
• The administrator no longer needs the data for his purposes, but the data subject needs them to establish, defend or pursue claims;
• the data subject has objected to the processing of data, pending determination of whether the legitimate grounds on the part of the administrator override the grounds of objection;
e. the right to transfer data – if the following conditions are jointly met:
• data processing takes place on the basis of an agreement concluded with the data subject or on the basis of the consent expressed by that person;
• processing is carried out in an automated manner;
f. the right to object to the processing of data – if the following conditions are jointly met:
• there will be reasons related to your particular situation, in the case of data processing on the basis of a task carried out in the public interest or as part of the exercise of public authority by the Administrator;
• processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator or by a third party, except where these interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject that require protection of personal data, in particular when the data subject is a child.
- If the processing of personal data is based on the consent of the person to the processing of personal data (Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR), you have the right to withdraw this consent at any time. This withdrawal does not affect the compliance of the processing which was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal, z applicable law.
- You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body dealing with the protection of personal data in the Member State of your habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement.
Biuro Prezesa Urzędu Ochrony Danych Osobowych (PUODO)
Ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warszawa
Telephone: 22 860 70 86
- Your data may be processed in an automated manner and will not be profiled.