INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
(general for individuals in the event that the processing of data takes place on the basis of the implementation of legal provisions, contracts, possibly consent)
Effective May 25, 2018.
Due to the entry into force on 25 May 2018 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (referred to as “GDPR”), we would like to inform you about the following principles on which we process data:
In accordance with Article 13(1) and (2) of the GDPR, I would like to inform you that:
- The administrator of your personal data is the company “Seepoint Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością” with its registered office at I Brygady Legionów 15, Goleniów tel. +48 91 418 11 91 e-mail: email@example.com;
- Your data will be processed, in accordance with Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) in order to fulfill the obligations arising from the law, performance of the contract or consent granted.
- In connection with the processing of data in order to fulfill the obligations arising from the provisions of law, the recipients of your personal data may be:
- public authorities and entities performing public tasks or acting on behalf of public authorities, to the extent and for purposes that result from the provisions of generally applicable law;
- other entities which, on the basis of relevant agreements signed with “Seepoint Sp. z o.o.” process personal data for which the Administrator is “Seepoint Sp. z o.o.”.
- After achieving the purpose for which they were collected, the data will be processed for archival purposes and stored for the period necessary to implement the provisions on archiving data by the Administrator.
- In connection with the processing of your personal data, you have the following rights:
- the right to access personal data, including the right to obtain a copy of this data;
- the right to request rectification (correction) of personal data – if the data is incorrect or incomplete;
- the right to request the deletion of personal data (the so-called right to be forgotten), if:
- the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed,
- the data subject has objected to the processing of personal data,
- the data subject has withdrawn consent to the processing of personal data, which is the basis for data processing and there is no other legal basis for data processing,
- personal data are processed unlawfully,
- the personal data must be erased in order to comply with an obligation under the law;
- the right to request the restriction of the processing of personal data – if:
- the data subject disputes the accuracy of the personal data,
- the processing is unlawful and the data subject opposes the erasure of the data and requests their restriction instead,
- The controller no longer needs the data for its purposes, but the data subject needs it to establish, defend or assert claims,
- the data subject has objected to the processing of the data until it is determined whether the legitimate grounds on the part of the controller override the grounds for objection;
- the right to data portability – if the following conditions are met jointly:
- data processing takes place on the basis of a contract concluded with the data subject or on the basis of the consent expressed by that person,
- the processing is carried out by automated means;
- the right to object to the processing of data – if the following are jointly fulfilled:
- there will be reasons related to your particular situation, in the case of data processing on the basis of a task carried out in the public interest or as part of the exercise of public authority by the Administrator,
- processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller or by a third party, except where those interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject requiring the protection of personal data, in particular where the data subject is a child.
- If the processing of personal data is based on the consent of a person to the processing of personal data (Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR), you have the right to withdraw this consent at any time. This withdrawal does not affect the compliance of the processing, which was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal, with applicable law.
- You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority dealing with the protection of personal data in the Member State of your habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement.
Biuro Prezesa Urzędu Ochrony Danych Osobowych (PUODO)
Ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warszawa
Telephone: 22 860 70 86
- Your data may be processed in an automated manner and will not be profiled.