INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA – complaints and complaints
(general for individuals in the event that the processing of data takes place on the basis of the implementation of legal provisions, contracts, or consent)
valid from May 25, 2018.
Due to the entry into force on May 25, 2018 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing the Directive 95/46 / EC (referred to as “GDPR”), we would like to inform you about the following principles on which we process data:
Pursuant to Art. 13 sec. 1 and sec. 2 GDPR, I inform you that:
- The administrator of your personal data is the company “Seepoint Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its registered office at ul. I Brigady Legionów 15, Goleniów tel. +48 91 418 11 91 e-mail: email@example.com.
- Your data will be, in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and the EU Council 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection) processed for the purpose of examining a complaint submitted by you, i.e. pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. b of the Regulation.
- The recipients of your personal data may be entities providing IT services to the Administrator, as well as mobile network operators, internet payment operators, courier companies and postal operators, as well as – if necessary – law firms.
- In connection with the processing of data in order to fulfill the obligations arising from legal provisions, the recipients of your personal data may be:
- public authorities and entities performing public tasks or acting on behalf of public authorities, to the extent and for the purposes that result from the provisions of generally applicable law;
- other entities that, on the basis of relevant contracts signed with “Seepoint Sp. z o.o. ” in
- The administrator does not transfer your personal data to third countries or international organizations.
- Providing personal data by you is voluntary, but necessary to investigate the complaint.
- Your personal data will be stored for the period necessary to recognize the complaint submitted by you, as well as for the period necessary for the performance of accounting or tax obligations of the Administrator and the possible need to pursue claims by the Administrator.
- You have the right to access your data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to transfer data and the right to object to the processing of personal data, as well as the right to lodge a complaint with PUODO when you feel that you, that the processing of his personal data violates the provisions of the Regulation. You also have the right to request information about your personal data and entities to whom they have been made available.
- You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body dealing with the protection of personal data in the Member State of your habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement.
Office of the President of the Personal Data Protection Office (PUODO)
Ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw
Phone: 22 860 70 86
- Your personal data will not be processed in an automated manner, including in the form of profiling.